Health & Safety.
MIRO take health and safety very seriously and we rigorously enforce our health and safety policy.
- Our H&S Policy document will be maintained on site. All visitors will be required to sign in and wear appropriate PPE.
- All on-site personnel will be inducted and sign to confirm that.
- Regular toolbox talks will be given to update all personnel on site developments.
- Any task deemed to involve an element of risk will require a task analysis to be lodged prior to those works commencing.
- Any accidents will be recorded in the site accident book.
- The removal of Asbestos
We understand the importance of asbestos removal.
Asbestos Removal is the removing of any asbestos-containing materials such as sprayed asbestos coatings, asbestos insulation or asbestos lagging from a building.
This will be removed by a licensed asbestos contractor, notified to ‘Worksafe” and the relevant paperwork completed.
- Police Vetted
All employees, subcontractors and any other persons are police vetted to comply with the schools/clients.
All tools and equipment are locked away at the end of every working day.
Fencing is installed to stop any unauthorized members from gaining access.
We are working under the new
COVID-19 Protection Framework traffic light system.
For more detailed information regarding site protocols please go to: